Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock . . .

If you can dictate how many hours there would be in a day, how many do you want it to be? Why?

Larch Lee: If I'm dying, I would ofcourse want more hours in a day to do whatever stuffs I want and need to do first before I say "me ultimo adios" to the world. But if I'm not dying, I'd rather there be just 18 to 20 hours a day if that also means shorter work time. So, if the day would be shorter, being an 80 years-old person would be so natural since the year would also be shorter. Hmm ... am not sure if I want to live til 80 though. That still seems like an awful long time.

Dannie: If the number of work hours remains 8 hours a day then I want to have 28-30hours a day. More time to sleep, watch tv, workout, and hang out with friends! =)

Ar-jaie: I hope that the number of hours a day is adjustable, so, if I were to spend that day with that someone I love
or if I'm in a very beautiful place, I'd want it to be as long as 72 hours a day. But if we are not together or I am just plain tired and lonely, I would want it to be as short as 10 hours, every day is a new beginning.

Rykiel: With my kind of lifestyle, I would have 32 hours in a day. I'll break it down into 8 hours for work, 8 hours for sleep, 8 hours for being a full time mom and another 8 hours for doing the things I love, be it in solitude or with friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home